My previous blog post was about kicking Diet Culture to the curb. I think we all know we need this to happen, but making it a reality is a lot harder.
If you are struggling with disordered eating or body image issues, you're not alone. There are tons of resources that can help you see your own light shine. You're amazing. Truly.
Take a look at some of these books, podcasts or organizations below and pick a few to sample or experiment with. Feel free to reach out with questions, comments or ask for support.
You are perfect, just the way you are! xoxo
Body Kindness Resources
· Body Kindness, by Rebecca Scritchfield
· Nourish: How to Heal Your Relationship with Food, Body, and Self, by Heidi Schauster
· If Not Dieting, Then What? By Rick Kaussman
· Beautiful You: A Daily Guide to Radical Self-Acceptance, by Rosie Molinary
· Women, Food & God, by Geneen Roth
· The Rules of “Normal” Eating: A Commonsense Approach for Dieters, by Karen Koenig
· The Food and Feelings Workbook, A Full Course Meal on Emotional Health, by Karen Koenig
· Weight Wisdom: Affirmations to Free You from Food & Body Concerns, by Kathleen Burns Kingsbury
· Body Kindness by Rebecca Scritchfield
· Food Psych, by Christy Harrison
· Fearless Rebelle Radio by Summer Innanen
· Bodylove Project, by Jessi Haggerty
· Dietitians Unplugged, by Aaron Flores and Glenys Oyston
· Love, Food podcast, by Julie Duffy Dillon
· All Fired Up, by Louise Adams
Other Good Stuff:
· Evelyn Tribole and Intuitive Eating (books, workbook, workshops)
· Geneen Roth (books, podcast, workshops, online courses, retreats)
· Food Peace Syllabus by Julie Duffy Dillon