Diana Reid, MPH, RD
I am a registered dietitian nutritionist (RD/RDN), certified by the Commission on Dietetic Registration in the United States. I am also licensed as a Certified Dietitian in the State of Washington.
I currently live in Europe in the tiny country of Luxembourg (it's ok, I'll wait while you go check the map). I provide nutritional counseling and coaching both in-person and online or via telephone to clients in throughout the world.
I hold a Master of Public Health degree in nutritional sciences from the University of Washington and have completed more than 125 hours of additional training in the field of nutrition and public health in the past 2 years.
Additionally, I have a Bachelor of Arts degree from Western Washington University in the field of marketing and business administration, and worked in this field for 15 years prior to returning to graduate school to study nutrition.
- American Overseas Dietetics Organization
- American Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- Pediatric Nutrition Dietetics Practice Group
- Public Health Nutrition Practice Group
- Diabetes Care and Education Practice Group
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
- Washington State Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
Conferences & Additional Training
- American Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo (FNCE), October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016
- Diabetes Educator, Level 1, American Association of Diabetes Educators
- Institute of Food Technologists Conference, July 2013
- Molly Kellogg Motivational Interviewing Counseling Intensive for Nutrition Professionals, June 2015
- Nutrition for Sports, Exercise and Weight Management Conference, November 2014
- Washington State Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics Conference - April 2014
- Additional training topics include: Mindful Eating, Non-Diet Approaches to Nutrition, Eating Disorders, Sports Nutrition, PCOS, Types 1 and 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes, Pediatric Nutrition, FODMAPs.
I am a mom of three school-age children, a runner, a weight lifter and a world traveler. I'm originally from Seattle, WA, but have lived in San Francisco, Guatemala and Luxembourg as well.
I also love food. And eating. Which is good, because that's what I also love to talk about all day. Just ask my kids. Wait, don't...
I speak English, Spanish and a tiny amount of French (I'm working on the latter!) and love learning about new cultures. I especially love eating new foods!
Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet. Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Pellentesque ornare sem lacinia quam venenatis vestibulum. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet. Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Pellentesque ornare sem lacinia quam venenatis vestibulum.